Monday, June 6, 2016

Week 46

Hello to all my favorite people!
Well this week was the BEST. I know I always say that, but being a missionary is literally the greatest thing in the entire world so its always the best.
Its finally summer in Colorado. thank goodness. its getting a little on the warm side though...but its great.
We've been biking and just biking more all the time. It is so great because we can talk to everyone and that is beautiful. We literally are heat seeking missiles. We found 7 new investigators this week which I think is a record for me. And that was all through street contacting! I have a testimony of street contacting for sure. Heavenly Father definitely puts people in our path for a reason! #blessed
It was really cool this week because we were talking to a man who wasn't interested so he just kind of blew us off. Which was fine. I mean that happens like 2000 times a day every day so its no big deal. It doesn't bother me. But a few minutes later, we're teaching another guy on the street and we are praying with this guy and we hear a car pull up behind us and we're like what the heck? And its the same guy and we're like oh no, he's going to get mad at us again. But then he was like, I wanted to apologize for being rude. I'm sorry. And we were just like its so fine! No worries! But it was a real tender mercy for me and was just a reminder that there is so much good in this world!
We had MLCs this week which was awesome. It was very uplifting and I learned a lot from it.
Also, the man we talked to last week who got super emotional during the lesson, we went back and taught him again last night and it was awesome! And then he committed to be baptized on July 9th so we're pretty excited about that!!
Andddddd 2 of our investigators came to church this week so it was the best ever!
I found a scripture this week that I love! Its Psalms 107: 28-30
"Then they cry unto the Lord‍ in their trouble, and he bringeth them out of their distresses. He maketh‍ the storm a calm, so that the waves thereof are still. Then are they glad because they be quiet; so he bringeth them unto their desired haven."
It really is such a blessing to know that God is always there for us. Be still and know He is God.
Have a great week, love you all!
Sister Tracy

PS WE GOT TO GO TO KNEADERS THIS WEEK AND I WAS BASICALLY CRYING. BEST DAY EVER.





No comments:

Post a Comment