Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Week 45: GOOD WEEK GOOD LIFE

THIS WEEK WAS THE BEST.
BUT FIRST AND FOREMOST, ME AND SISTER KASTNER ARE STAYING TOGETHER FOR ANOTHER TRANSFER! SO #BLESSED OH MY GOSH I'M SO HAPPY.
Well we had Sisters p day this week and that was awesome. We have the best sisters.
We had such a good week. We biked a TON like all day every day and people, I've found out that I'm  not super graceful. I tend to fall off the bike a lot...like the other day, we were riding our bikes and we're at the edge of the mission and so I fell off my bike and I rolled down the hill out of the mission. And of course, instead of making sure I'm okay, Sister Kastner just yells at me to get back in the mission hahaah but no worries, I told President and we're all good hahaha
We've made a super concentrated effort to talk to everyone and oh man, we're killing it and finding so many people to teach! it is so great.
We taught the most amazing people this week and it was the best. We found tons of new people to teach and life is just so great.
WE HAD A MISSION WIDE 5K ON MONDAY AND IT WAS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN EVER. It was so much fun and we basically won. but it wasn't a competition. but we basically won. It was such a nice day and we handed out a book of Mormon while we were running haha it was the best.
Cool story:
we started talking to this guy we street contacted into and he was like I just want to go to your church and we were like, yeah, totally! and then we sat down on his front stoop and taught him the first lesson and in the middle he just starts crying. And me and sister kastner just look at each other like what the heck? so we keep teaching him and he really wants to reestablish a relationship with God so we're going to keep working with him! it was really neat.
But this week, I truly am just aware of how mindful Heavenly Father is of each one of his children. Never forget that he knows your name and your circumstances and that he love you more than you can even comprehend!
Have a great week!
Love y'all!
Sister Tracy











No comments:

Post a Comment