Monday, October 24, 2016

Week 66: fifteen months!

Hello from Colorado!
We've been talking to so many people and it has been great.
Well this week was interesting for sure. But it was really good.
I hit 15 months this week which is crazy. Time is flying for sure.
We met with the man we met last week who approached us to teach him. His name is David and he is amazing. He has such sincere questions and such a desire to know the truth. We taught him about the plan of salvation this week and he told us that he "just felt deep in his heart and in his mind that this is the truth." He told us he went to the mountains this week to read the Book of Mormon and that it was a really great experience.
Also we taught this lady in this laundry mat and it was incredible. Her name is Joyce and she has such faith. It is amazing. We taught her the restoration with music blaring in the place and the Spirit was still so strong. It was incredible. God is so good.
Funny moment from this week:
I had a dream this week and I woke myself up because I realized I was talking out loud and saying, "Well today we are going to be talking about the law of chastity." And I was teaching a lesson in my sleep hahah missionary probs for real.
I finished the New Testament this week and I loved learning of Christ and His apostles. What amazing examples for us to follow.
One of my favorite scriptures I found was in 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
"Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."
Its so simple yet so profound. If we want to live a happy life, we just have to follow that pattern, be happy, pray, be thankful, and do this Lord's will.
Love y'all!
Sister Tracy


PS someone gave us a bunch of free food and we were happy. that is all



No comments:

Post a Comment