Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Week 16: sister tracy isn't cut out for the winter life

WELL IT'S REALLY COLD AND I THINK I'M GOING TO DIE. not really but really. holy cow people, it's been so cold already and it snowed a little the other night and now its definitely going to snow so much this week. bring it on. just kidding, let's not. pray for me not to die.

anyways, this week was pretty chill. not too much exciting happened.
we had zone p day this week so we got to play lots of fun games and what not.
We did sooo much finding this week. literally all we did was tracting this week so that was fun i suppose. we got to talk to this guy about the rapture for like a solid 30 minutes and I was trying so hard not to laugh because he was a little crazy. and he was telling us everything he learned was from these "very reliable videos" that he watches haha I was dying. I love people.
and lets see, I was forced to play the piano this week at district meeting because no one else could (#shoutout to mother for forcing me to play the piano even if I'm the worst) but hey at least I could do it somewhat not terribly.
and we got to do lots of service this week! i love doing service!!
and lets see, oh we were tracting and this girl in her 20s comes up to us and is like are you doing a bible study? and we were like sure. and then she invited us in and we taught her and it was awesome!! so she's a new investigator!!
this week was hard for us in a lot of ways but I learned soo much!!
my ponderizing scripture this week that really helped me is in Isaiah 54: 7-10:
"For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee. In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the Lord thy Redeemer. For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the Lord that hath mercy on thee."
like that helps me so much to know that even if we go through hard times, we will never be forsaken nor forgotten by the Lord! He loves us so much and has so much mercy!
Hope y'all have a great week and STAY WARM


Photos:
me and sister ahokava on zone p day
this cute thing on the sidewalk on the last warm day of ever
THIS GIANT LEAF



No comments:

Post a Comment