Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Week 18: well now its been 4 months...where has time gone?

Well I hit my 4 month mark yesterday! What the heck? Its crazy and I can't believe that I've already been out that long!! Time is flying.

well for exciting news, it snowed so much this week! I had to drive in the snow for the first time ever and can I just say, I WAS TERRIFIED. It was so scary. but I lived and didn't even hit anything #blessed. but the snow is so beautiful and its pretty cold but hey, I'm going to survive, okay?
We got to go to the temple this week and its always the best! I got to see my old companion aka the best companion, Hermana King and so that's always the happiest!
The elders in our ward had a baptism and I gave a talk so that was awesome. I love going to baptisms because you can always feel the Spirit so strong!!
We got some new investigators this week that we found tracting and through part member families so that was sweet. We've been doing sooo much tracting recently and its crazy but hopefully one of these days it'll pay off haha of course it will
but things are good! a bit cold, but not too much else to say from here! just working hard and seeing the Lord's hand in my life on the daily.

This week we had a zone meeting and part of it was about doubt not. I thought about that a lot this week! I read about Peter walking on water in Matthew and as soon as he takes his focus off the Savior, he falls! but of course, in his mercy, the Savior IMMEDIATELY reaches out and saves him. The only way we're going to fall is when we take our eyes off the Savior! Remember him always because He loves us so much!
"Look unto me in every thought; doubt not, fear not."
-D&C 6:36

happy thanksgiving to everyone and be happy!
much love!
sister tracy

1. its real live snow people
2. me and my stl twinning on accident
3. we're clearly terrified of snow
4. I GOT THIS AWESOME JESUS PICTURE ON A STRING. IT IS AMAZING.





No comments:

Post a Comment