Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Week 29: when the broncos win the superbowl....

Well this week was AWESOME y'all.
Let's start at the beginning.
So first, on tuesday, our cars got grounded so we couldn't drive them because it snowed like a foot haha so we're outside walking in our skirts in snow that drifts like almost to our knees #blessed
it was so fun and we had lots of fun pushing people's cars out of snow drifts as we walked haha it was very entertaining. Also it was like 16 degrees so that was awesome. I felt like a marshmallow, i was wearing so many layers.
We got to go to the temple this week! So that was pretty awesome. I love the temple so much!
We went on exchanges with some sweet sisters! I got to go with a sister that I came out with and it was awesome! I got to shovel someone's walk for the first time and that was pretty dang exciting.
Then, we had MLCs where all the leadership in the mission gets together and makes decisions and receives training. and so at MLCs, President called me out in front of everyone and everyone was staring at me and my face got so hot and red and then he was like look her face matches her hair!! And I just got sooo red. Its so embarrassing haha I get too red too easily. but it was pretty funny.
THEN. We had an STL meeting at the mission home on sunday night which is about 20 minutes from where we live. So it also happened to be the night that the broncos were playing in the superbowl....and of course, since we're in denver, everyone is IN LOVE and IS OBSESSED with the broncos. So our meeting finished and we start to drive home but the broncos had just won and we had to drive home but everyone was out on a joy ride and they're all like sitting on top of their cars and have all their broncos flags and they're out the windows with their flags and screaming and nonstop honking and just like out in the streets like crazy people. so what should have took 20 minutes took 2 and half hours to get home...hahah it was absolutely insane. but pretty funny. definitely won't forget that night.
but it has been a really awesome week!
I came across a scripture this week that I love:
"Look unto me in every thought, doubt not, fear not." -D&C 6:36
I know that as we really do remember the Savior more in our lives, as we really turn to Him and let Him take care of our doubts and our fears, that He will.
Hope y'all have a great week!
Love you!
Sister Tracy





No comments:

Post a Comment