Monday, July 11, 2016

Week 51: birthday week

Well this week was awesome!
We got to do lots of service for people and wear old woman clothes. That was super fun.
Also I had my birthday this week so that was awesome. I have the best companion in the whole world. She got up at 5 am to decorate for my birthday. Oh man I love her. Also I got to go to Texas Roadhouse for my birthday with a member and I got to eat a steak and it was the best day of my whole life. I love steak. We got to have 2 zone meetings and that was great.
All right so best story ever.
We stopped by this man's house. He was only semi interested and so we start to talk to him more. And we talk about the Book of Mormon and he became super interested. So he said that when he drives past our church, it makes him happy. So he said he wants to come to our church. And when he told us he wanted to come, he asked what to wear? We told him that most people wear white shirts and ties. And he was like a black tie? and we were like any colored tie. and he was like REALLY HOW PROGRESSIVE!!!!! hahaahah it was hilarious. so we're hoping to go back and see him this week! he was awesome!
my favorite scripture this week:
"If thou art sorrowful, call on the Lord thy God with supplication, that your souls may be joyful."
-D&C 136:29
Amen. God can give us all we need!
LOVE YOU ALL!
Sister Tracy

ALSO PEOPLE ME AND SISTER KASTNER ARE STAYING TOGETHER!!!!!!! 3 TRANSFERS TOGETHER! ALSO 6 MONTHS IN THE SAME AREA. #BLESSED.
LOVE YOU ALL. GOD IS GREAT





No comments:

Post a Comment