Monday, July 25, 2016

Week 53: Happy 1 Year Mark!

Well I hit 1 year this week! Where in the world has time gone? It's crazy but I'm so grateful for all that I've been able to do and all I've learned in this past year. It sure doesn't feel like its been a year but I'm super blessed. I've never been happier than this past year!! #blessed
Well this week was great! Valerie got baptized this week! She is so amazing! She had to get baptized 3 times because she kept not going under the water haha but she said she felt super special because of that. It was so funny. She's come so far and she is seriously amazing. I love her so much! She is the best example to me! She was baptized into another church in the past and she said that when she was baptized before, that she didn't feel anything and so she went and got a beer. When she got out of the font after baptism in our church, we asked her how she felt and she said, "I don't feel like getting a beer!" She is so cute.
So we had a great week. It rained a lot but that was great.
This week in gospel principles class at church we were talking about the restoration of the church and how so many people made it possible. We were talking about Christopher Columbus and how he was very important in the restoration of the gospel. The teacher shared this quote by him:
"God gave me the faith and afterwards, the courage." -Christopher Colombus.
I love that! We have to have faith in God and then he will give us the courage and strength we need. I can promise you that!
Have a great week!
Love you!
Sister Tracy






No comments:

Post a Comment