Monday, September 26, 2016

Wwek 62: too blessed to be stressed

Happy fall y'all! Its really beginning to be fall here in Colorado. The weather is cooling down and the leaves are changing colors. I'm so happy about that. It is such a blessing to be in such a beautiful place. We had a really busy but awesome week!
We started out the week with 2 dinners in a row since we got ourselves into a sticky situation hahaa but we just kept eating and somehow, God provided a way to make my stomach be able to handle it! #blessed
So the awesome man, Kyle that we taught last week who was interested because of the Fort Collins temple open house, we got him on baptismal date for October 8th! When we asked him if he would be baptized, he said "definitely!" and we were so happy!! He is progressing so well, what a tender mercy.ew
I hit my 14 month mark this week. How crazy is that? I can't believe how fast time is going.
Another cool experience this week, we went on lots of exchanges with the sisters. So I went to one of the sisters' area with her and I've gone to her area before and we haven't had much success. But when we were nightly planning, she asked me if I thought we could find 3 new investigators the next day together. I said, YES and just started praying from that moment on that we would actually be able to do it because I told this sister we would, so we had to, obviously haha so we worked really hard and literally ran after people and by a miracle of God, we got 3 new investigators! It truly showed me that when we do our part, God will help us. This is His work. It reminds me of 2 sentences in Preach My Gospel which are in the same paragraph which proves how important it is: "As you do all you can under the guidance of the Holy Ghost to find people to teach, the Lord will place such people in your path. You need to do all you can to be placed in the path of those who are being prepared." Do your part and God will take care of the rest!
All right, one last thought. I hope y'all got a chance to watch the women's session of general conference this weekend. It was the greatest thing of ever. There was a talk that I love by Sister Carole M. Stephens. In it, she says,
"The Master Healer can comfort and sustain us as we experience painful “realities of mortality,” such as disaster, mental illness, disease, chronic pain, and even death. … I testify that you don’t have to experience the painful realities of mortality—alone. … “[He] would do anything to take this from you.” In fact, “[He] already has.”
Remember that and remember to watch general conference this weekend! Love you all!
Sister Tracy

1. colorado is so beautiful
2. exchanges with the lovely Sister Dennis!
3. Pray always :)
4. artsy bike pictures
5. don't i have the cutest companion?
6. when we got 3 new investigators and met our goals! #blessed







No comments:

Post a Comment