Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Week 25: #blessed

Well this week was sweet!! It snowed a bunch this week :( never my favorite but I'm learning to survive in it! And now, I'm starting to get used to it! Like 32 degrees seems so warm these days haha but such is life!
This week we went on exchanges with the sweetest sisters! We had such a good time! I love being an STL and being able to help out such amazing sisters. They're the best.
And lets see, we had service this week at this food bank and it was so fun! I legit love doing service, its the funnest and makes me the happiest! i love seeing other people happy!!
We had 2 zone meetings this week for the 2 zones we cover and they were so good! I gave trainings on sacrifice and accountability and they were fun! I love zone meetings, they're always an opportunity to learn and grow!
ANDDDDDDD BEST THING EVER HAPPENED TO US OH MY GOSH
we got a headquarters referral to this lady named Diane! And so we called her and she was like I was waiting for you to call! so we met with her this week and her first question: "so when is the soonest I can get baptized?" AHHHH I was at such a loss for words because I was so surprised so good thing Sister Phenicie spoke up because I was shocked haha but she is GOLDEN and she is so amazing. She came to church and was so excited and just loves the church! So we're planning on getting her on date for the end of the month tonight! Oh my gosh it was such a tender mercy. I'm so grateful Heavenly Father trusted us with her sweet soul.
best quote of the week ever:
"My message to you today is to fear not little flock. Life is wonderful, even in the hard times, and there is happiness, joy and peace at stops all along the way and endless portions of them at the end of the road. Please remember this one thing. If out lives and our faith are centered upon Jesus Christ and his restored gospel, nothing can ever go permanently wrong. Jesus is Alpha and Omega, literally the beginning and then end, He is with us from start to finish."
sorry I don't know who said that but it really hit me this week! Life is so wonderful and we're so blessed. nothing can go wrong forever when we have the Savior on our side!
have a great week, love you all!
sister tracy

pictures:
1. I GOT SOME TEXAS SHAPED PASTA FOR CHIRSTMAS FROM MY LOVELY PARENTS AND IT IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO THE WORLD
2. we made a tower of crates at service
3. exchanges with sister tafengatoto!




No comments:

Post a Comment