Monday, March 14, 2016

Week 34: biking for DAYS

Well well well this week was definitely interesting but it was really good! I don't have too much to say this week...sorry
It started out with a random snow storm on Monday and we were just like what?
And then lets see, we started biking a lot and man we've just been biking for days. biking in a skirt is interesting but the worst part is the hills out here.  but hey its like the funnest thing ever and the weather has been PRIME.
We taught primary this week and that was so fun. I love little children so much. Also my mission is having me do a lot of stuff that I wouldn't normally do. Like we taught part of relief society and me and my companion sang a song for them that we didn't even practice really or anything and that was fun haha it was kinda rough but everyone said it was good so that's awesome. its nice to do stuff that I wouldn't normally do.
We had MLCs for all the zone leaders and stls and that was awesome. I really got a lot out of it and it was nice to see all my homies.
anyways, for real, I don't have too much to say. this week was pretty slow but we're working hard.
I'm really coming to realize that God just really wants us to do His will and as we do that, He promises to bless us and take care of us. I was studying about that this week and about how the Lord's way in the end is easier. It's easier to do our part and to just rely on Him because He knows what He's doing. Once we do what He wants, we'll be blessed and happy!
anyways,
hope y'all have a great week!
love you!
sister tracy





No comments:

Post a Comment