Monday, March 21, 2016

Week 35: BEST WEEK EVER

Well this was the BEST WEEK EVER PEOPLE. I can't even begin to explain  how much it was the best! Like for real. Well first of all, we had zone p day on Monday and we did an easter egg hunt and it was awesome. and then we had zone conference on Thursday and it was the BEST. I learned so much and really felt the Spirit. And then we picked back up one of our investigators that dropped us last week and that was awesome! #miracleshappen
And then me and Sister Fa'amausili just had so much fun this week! We did so much finding and just knocked so many doors and we just had the funnest time ever.
It snowed a bunch this week, randomly which was fun I guess. It keeps getting really warm and then snowing all the sudden but what else would you expect from Colorado?
the real best part:
One of my investigators, Diane, got baptized and I got permission to go back! It was so great to see her and to see the baptism! I got to give the talk on the Holy Ghost and that was awesome! She is so amazing and I love her so much! I am so grateful for amazing people like her. I really felt the Spirit so strongly!
This week I've been thinking a lot about grace.
I found a quote that I love: "grace is the power by which healing occurs." that's so true that no matter what we're going through, it'll all be okay because Jesus Christ's grace is sufficient. He loves us and wants us to be happy so He will help us to do that!
Hope y'all have a great week! Love you!
sister tracy
ps I have lots of pictures this week.

1. happy easter!
2. matching shirts (almost #compunity)
3. posterity picture!! my baby is training so now I have a granddaughter!
4. our zone at zone conference





No comments:

Post a Comment