Monday, March 28, 2016

Week 36: BLIZZARD IN COLORADO ***

Well this week was craziness! There was a HUGE blizzard. I've never seen so much snow in my life, its crazy. It snowed like 17 inches and just like was out of control. Holy cow it was awesome. We got to shovel snow a TON and we got to just be out in the snow and it was so great. I love the snow. sort of. except when everything gets wet, which is always haha but nah, it definitely makes missionary work interesting. we also were on exchanges when the blizzard happened so we were on an extra long 2 day exchange since there was no way for us to get back together to exchange back haha it was so fun.
Easter was awesome! I ate a ton of candy and pie #gettingfat and we got to eat with an awesome family. There were like 35 people over at their house plus us so it was crazy awesome. we had a ton of fun. I'm grateful for sweet people who take care of us missionaries out here! I also am grateful for sweet family who sends me lots of candy :)
We had an awesome lesson with one of our investigators, Desaree, this week! We stopped by yesterday on easter and we just had an amazing lesson that you could really feel the Spirit. All the things we were saying were just so much led by the Spirit, it was the coolest thing. I love it when the Spirit is so strong and it was such a blessing to be able to spend easter night talking about the very Jesus we are spending the day celebrating and with someone I care for so much.
If y'all didn't watch general women's conference, you definitely should! I loved it so much! My favorite part I think was just the encouragement to really be our Heavenly Father's hands as we serve others. That we have the ability to be His hands and His servants. And as we really do that, really follow what He wants us to do, we will be surrounded by His love and just be happy! and who wouldn't want that?
I hope y'all have a warm and safe week! I love you all!
sister tracy

1. blizzard.
2. laying in the snow
3. when the snow bank so high you can sit on it
4. 2 day exchanges in the blizzard

 



No comments:

Post a Comment