Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Week 37: how is life going so fast?

I feel like time is just flying! It's so crazy. I love being a missionary. Every day, I realize more and more how blessed I am to be out here serving the Lord. Its such a unique and life changing opportunity that I will forever be grateful for. Thank you so much for all of you who have helped me to get here and supported me through these last almost 9 months! I sure do love you all!

This week was AMAZING. I love those moments that are just like, wow, I just answered someone's prayer. We went and saw this cute older lady in our ward on Monday and she had been telling everyone that we were going to go see her Monday, which of course we had no idea and never told her we were coming so when we show up, she is just SO happy and it was the cutest.
We had a conference this week with all the sisters in the mission and that was so fun! We talked about small and simple things that bring great things to pass. Me and sister fa were in a fashion show ;) and then we gave a training on having faith in trails. and last of all, we did a special musical number and I got to play the VIOLIN. I borrowed one from a member and I've never been happier. so great.
So general conference this week. If you didn't watch it, go check it out on lds.org because is was probably the greatest thing that has ever happened. The Spirit was just so strong when we watched it all and I could truly just feel God's love for each and every one of His children. One of my favorite talks was by Elder Holland who really just emphasized that we need God in our life and He loves us so much. The first great commandment is to love God with all our heart, might, mind, and strength and the first great TRUTH of the gospel is that God loves US with all His heart, might, mind, and strength. That just hit me so hard. Remember how much God truly loves us!
I sure do love y'all! Be good and have a great week!





No comments:

Post a Comment