Monday, August 8, 2016

Week 55: God is too great

This week was BEAUTIFUL.The weather and everything that happened. Oh man, I love being a missionary.
We had sisters p day and we went on exchanges!
And we also went to the TEMPLE. I love that place with all my heart. It really is the house of the Lord.
We got to dig a hole in some random nonmember's backyard this week and it was sooo fun haha I got to use a pick axe and it was great. He kept calling us his "white mexican crew" haha it was so fun.
We biked a lot this week and I got distracted while riding my bike and I ran straight into a street pole hahaha it was hilarious and of course, a member was driving by when it happened and saw and it was pretty great. We laughed for like 20 minutes over that one.
One cool thing that happened this week. So we've been trying to find new investigators and we talked about this week at district meeting how if we're doing what we should and do our best, investigators will just "fall into our laps." I was like okay, I'm ready for that man. So last night at like 10:00, the stake president from another stake calls us and is like I found this golden family that live in your area and I want you to come to my house and teach them. There are 4 of them and they are all older than 8 and he was so excited about them and said that they are so prepared. So we're teaching them soon and I'm so excited! Its so true that God provides a way :)
I hope y'all have a great week!
xoxo,
Sister Tracy

1. i love to see the temple!
2. all our sisters!
3. biking like a pro
4. i'm so strong :)
5. we made waffles on exchanges!
6. every day of our lives. sister kastner loves animals so much.
7. when i ran into the pole with my bike








No comments:

Post a Comment