Monday, October 5, 2015

Week 11: fall is upon us

Hello one and all! I hope all of you got the chance to watch general conference! It's where our prophet and apostles and leaders of our church speak to us all! If you missed it, go check it out on lds.org because it was AMAZING.

well this week was hard! We had lots of ups and downs but we saw many miracles and those always make it all worth it! our fridge broke this week and all our food went bad :( so that was pretty depressing but that's okay because it was pretty hilarious actually. but we went and bought all new food and they gave us a new fridge so #blessed
And it has gotten so so cold. oh my gosh I'm never going to survive the winter...its gonna be rough. Okay its like in the upper 50s and lower 60s during the day and down in the 40s at night. I know it doesn't seem that bad but when you're wearing a skirt, that's rough and its only gonna get worse...but on the plus side, the leaves are changing colors and it is BEAUTIFUL and I love fall
And lets see, our investigator Julie knows the church is true and she's set to be baptized october 24th!! we're soooo happy for her! she's amazing!!!!
And we got like 5 new investigators this week! it was amazing! they were all super excited and prepared for us to teach them!!! 3 of them came on various nights this week when it was super late and we had no idea what the heck we were going to do the rest of the night and then God put these amazing people in our path and it was amazing! God does truly answer prayers.
General conference was AMAZING. They were literally talking just to me, I swear. It was such a great thing to hear our inspired leaders teach us so much! I love love love all our leaders.
one of my favorite quotes from conference: "yoke to the Savior, it will all work out!"

ALSO UPDATE. so remember the guy who said the squirrel came and lived with him for 6 months? WELL ITS LEGIT. I saw pictures of him and the squirrel and its real life, people. I was dying hahahaha I almost died of laughter. so apparently you really can preach to all the creatures.

hope you all have a great week! love you all!!

Sister Tracy



No comments:

Post a Comment