Thursday, December 10, 2015

Week 20: BIG CHANGES FOR SISTER TRACY

Well clearly, this week has big changes for me!!! I got transferred and now I'm a SISTER TRAINING LEADER!! For those of you who don't know what that means, its basically a zone leader for sisters and for those who don't know what that means, it means I'm in charge of a bunch of sisters and I help train them and help them with the emotional side of things haha so its a big change but it'll be so good! I'm companions with Sister Phenecie, she's from Hawaii and I'll be her last companion!! Its a lot of changes for me but it'll be really good! I'm excited to see what this transfer has in store for me. Its going to be an adventure every single day I'm sure.
We went sledding this week for sister's p day so that was awesome!! Check out the cute pictures.  It was so fun! And we worked real hard this week. I also went to MLCs or mission leadership conference on friday since they knew I would be a new STL. and that was real good! except they called me out for my face always getting red and then it just got redder and everyone was like, it matches her hair! But that was sweet.
Someone yelled hail satan at us this week, that was fun. And I can't really remember what else happened this week, honestly. I've just been packing like crazy and now I'm in my new area and I just have no idea what's happening but its okay! I'm ready to learn and have some crazy new experiences!!
But yeah, that's life! We had stake conference this week and it was really good! This sweet 14 year old girl gave a talk on how trials make us stronger. And she talked about how when you're walking into the ocean its like our walk of life. The further in you get, the waves get stronger. Sometimes the waves will just knock you off balance but other times, the waves will knock you down. But you have to choose what you're going to do because of it. Are you going to get up and keep walking or are you going to lay down and drown in the waves? the answer is GET UP MAN. you keep walking. some quote i love by jeffrey r holland is like "don't you give up. you keep walking. there is help and happiness ahead." #sotrue
so be happy, keep walking, and have a good week!
love you all!
sister tracy

pictures
1. sledding!
2. how presh
3. me and sister dennis! she came out with me and now we're both stls!
4. the sweetest family in my old ward now





No comments:

Post a Comment