Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Week 42: happy mothers/Skype day

First of all, I am so grateful for a wonderful mother of mine who is LITERALLY the best mom in the entire world. I love her so much. How did I get so blessed to be raised by such an amazing woman who loves so much? #blessed Happy mothers day.
This week was wonderful. We went on exchanges and that was so fun! We found this new amazing lady named Stacy who we street contacted into and she let us into her home and we taught her the restoration and when we told her we have a living prophet on the earth today she just FREAKED and was so excited! It was the cutest thing ever. She is so awesome.
We got to go to the temple this week which was such a blessing. It truly is the house of the Lord and I love the peace I feel there.
I really learned the importance of talking to everyone this week! There was this couple we started approaching and you oculd just tell that thye didn't want to talk to us but I did it anyway and this guy just shut me down and was like, not interested but then I asked him if he knew anyone else who needed a message of Jesus Christ in their lives? And then he actually gave us a referral to this guy! So we went and met him and he is just GOLDEN. He has such a sincere desire to know the truth and we were able to pick him up as a new investigator which was awesome. Asking everyone for referrals is true.
Cute story: So there's the most ADORABLE recent convert named David that we love with all our hearts. He has such a desire to be a good person, to lift others up, but most of all, he wants to share the gospel and be a missionary! He's always telling our bishop that he wants a missionary tag so he can be official haha so we got him a "missionary in training" and "future missionary" tag this week and he was SO happy. It was the cutest thing ever. He had the best reaction and he proudly wore both of them to church on Sunday and showed everyone. It made my heart so happy.
We had MLCs this week with all the mission leadership and me and Sister Kastner wore matching outfits. Everyone thought we were so precious, which lets be real, we were :)
And of course, I GOT TO SKYPE MY FAMILY. It was seriously the best thing ever. I love them so much and am grateful for the chance I got to talk with my sweet family.
This week I had experience after experience of God answering my prayers. I just want you to know that God truly does know us by name and hears and answers our prayers. Never forget that.
I love you all!
Sister Tracy

PS: funny story:
we were street contacting and I start talking to these people and I'm like "you have the cutest little girl!" and then the mom just looks at me and is like "this is a boy." and then things just got really awkward hahah it was a great moment in my life.
and also look at LITTLE SEBASTIAN!!! aka his real name is Brownie and we work with him every week :)








No comments:

Post a Comment