Friday, August 14, 2015

Week 2.5: in the RAD

HELLO FROM COLORADO!

SO WE'RE HERE NOW HOLY COW. It's way better than I thought it would be haha I was nervous but it's actually really good and I really love it already! I get to email today since my companion didn't get to yesterday and we'll normally have 2 hours a week!! That is amazing haha

So I'm in North Denver with my companion Hermana King. She is from Sacramento, California and she is a spanish missionary but she's english right now so she can be a sister training leader! She is so so sweet and I love her already! We live in an apartment and it's been super good! She is both a trainer to me and a sister training leader aka she's over all the sisters in 2 zones. This is the first time they've called a sister to both train and be an STL so it's kind of all a work in progress to work it out. Basically I just have to sit in a bunch of meetings with her but that's okay. They all say now that I'm basically being trained to be an STL myself like ASAP so we'll see if that actually happens haha whatever but it's good.

We haven't gotten a chance to teach a lesson yet because of meetings but we have our first lesson tonight and a baptism already on saturday! I'm in a car mission so that's good for now haha I love my mission president and his wife - they are for real the sweetest! And now it's all just kind of a work in progress. I still have no idea what's going on ever and I even speak the language haha but it's getting better and I'm really loving being out here. I loved the MTC but there's more out there besides that haha also people don't stare at us as much as I thought they would being missionaries haha random thought of the day

I always have all this stuff to tell you and then I sit down to email and I have no idea what to say hahah but things are going well and I know this is where I need to be! Don't worry about me haha things are good. Keep smiling and looking for Christ in your every day life - I promise He's there!

I love you all so much! Keep being rad.

Sister Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment